In the U.S. T-100 report, the total distance (miles) is the summed amount of miles over all flights represented.
Articles in this section
- How do you calculate distance in U.S. T-100?
- Why are some carriers' scheduled departures reported as 0 in the T-100 data?
- Cargo metrics in T-100
- Reporting DOT T-100 errors
- Overview of T-100 Reports
- Why can I not see Canada to International flights in the U.S. DOT T-100 reports?
- Is there a way to breakout cabins into premium and economy when looking at T-100 data?
- How do I run Cargo reports? I’m interested in learning the tonnage to/from ICT, and if possible, where the cargo is going and where it is from.
- How does Diio associate marketing carrier with operating carrier in T-100 data?
- What's the difference between Onboards and Enplanements?