With database clients, such as Power BI, they will display the tables/views within the database differently. You may need to manually add the views that you are interested in by clicking "Get Data" and pointing Power BI (for example) to the specific view of interest.
Articles in this section
- Why am I not seeing all available tables in my database client?
- Why does my Cirium Sky Warehouse connection timeout?
- How often is the data in Cirium Sky refreshed?
- What database does Cirium Sky Warehouse use?
- Protecting your Cirium Sky Warehouse credentials
- Setting up a Help Desk account for Cirium Sky Warehouse
- Is Cirium Sky Warehouse secure?
- What is a TMI (Traffic Management Initiative)?
- How to connect tools to the Cirium Sky Warehouse Amazon Redshift Database?
- What is Amazon Redshift?