In Service Date is the date when the aircraft was first assigned the status 'In Service'. This is typically the Delivery Date itself, however, if the aircraft was Delivered-Parked then in that situation the In Service date can be after the delivery event.
Articles in this section
- Why are there differences between Airbus and Cirium annual order totals?
- Grouping by seat fit data in Aircraft Summary
- Why can Seat and Internals data not be trended?
- How do you research In Flight Connectivity (IFC) equipment, and what is the coverage?
- Where do we source the data for IFE (In-Flight Entertainment)?
- How are Civil Turbine Helicopters classified in Fleets Analyzer?
- What is a Special Purpose Company?
- Does Total Deliveries Events (Scheduled) contain all scheduled deliveries?
- What data sources are used to track Maintenance contracts?
- What data sources are used to track military fleet?