We host our services in the cloud. We guarantee we will have a valid ssl certificate but the features and issuer may change with little or no notice. In addition, we renew/replace the ssl certificate prior to its expiration date without notice. For these reasons, we recommend that you do not install our ssl certificate on your servers.
Articles in this section
- Can I be informed when the certificate on your site expires?
- How do I acquire unique identification for traffic from Cirium using the FlightStats Alerts API?
- How do you represent terminal and gate information?
- How do I access the Data Drop UI?
- How do you calculate delay?
- Is it safe to use my API credentials to authenticate my requests?
- How should I determine a delay status?
- What are Multi-Segment Alerts?
- What is a Cirium API and when would I use one?
- Why am I matching multiple flights with the same flight number on the same day?