We host our services in the cloud. We guarantee we will have a valid ssl certificate but the features and issuer may change with little or no notice. In addition, we renew/replace the ssl certificate prior to its expiration date without notice. For these reasons, we recommend that you do not install our ssl certificate on your servers.
Articles in this section
- What is the Flight Features API?
- Should I use the FIDS API or Flight Status by Airport API?
- How do I use the Cirium Flex APIs?
- How do I register to use the APIs?
- Why are some airline logos missing or incomplete in the FIDS API?
- Can I look up past flight schedules?
- Can we whitelist your IP address to ensure we receive alerts?
- Why can't I find certain flights in the Connections API?
- Can I connect to the APIs with a proxy?
- What are the HTTP Status Codes?