We host our services in the cloud. We guarantee we will have a valid ssl certificate but the features and issuer may change with little or no notice. In addition, we renew/replace the ssl certificate prior to its expiration date without notice. For these reasons, we recommend that you do not install our ssl certificate on your servers.
Articles in this section
- What are the different Connections API payloadTypes?
- How do I hide duplicate flights in the FIDS API response?
- Issues when using the "includeNewFields" extended option
- How do I retrieve a full day's worth of flight status for an airport?
- What is the default time window for the FIDS API?
- Can I be informed when the certificate on your site expires?
- How do I acquire unique identification for traffic from Cirium using the FlightStats Alerts API?
- What is your Merchant Category Code (MCC)
- How do you represent terminal and gate information?
- How should I determine a delay status?
Article is closed for comments.