We host our services in the cloud. We guarantee we will have a valid ssl certificate but the features and issuer may change with little or no notice. In addition, we renew/replace the ssl certificate prior to its expiration date without notice. For these reasons, we recommend that you do not install our ssl certificate on your servers.
Articles in this section
- How does the Connections API handle flights with separate marketing and operating carriers?
- How can I distinguish between a diverted flight and subsequent operation?
- Can you deliver alert data via email if the URL is of the form smtp?
- API Rate Limits
- What are the different Connections API payloadTypes?
- How do I hide duplicate flights in the FIDS API response?
- Issues when using the "includeNewFields" extended option
- How do I retrieve a full day's worth of flight status for an airport?
- What is the default time window for the FIDS API?
- Can I be informed when the certificate on your site expires?