Yes, please see the attached PDF file for our latest version of the Cirium Data Dictionary. This document defines many of the available items provided by the Cirium data services. Please contact the Cirium Help Desk if you have any questions or comments.
Articles in this section
- Why am I encountering an error when trying to access the Tableau Analytics site?
- How you calculate and measure the moment the plane move on/off block?
- Why I am seeing incomplete coverage in the Premium Analysis workbooks?
- How are Tracked Arrivals and Tracked Departures different from Tracked Flights?
- How do you define coverage and other fields such as flights, tracked, completion factor?
- What is the number of Turns at an airport?
- Why am I seeing discrepancies in the data represented in the free online monthly OTP report and within the Premium Airline Analysis workbooks?
- Why am I seeing discrepancies in the data between workbooks?
- Where can I find definitions of the data fields used in Tableau Workbook Reports?
- What is Haul Classification?
Article is closed for comments.