Yes, please see the attached PDF file for our latest FlightStats Data Dictionary version v1.21. This document defines the available items provided by the FlightStats data services. Please contact the FlightStats Help Desk if you have any questions or comments.
Articles in this section
- What is the Flight Features API?
- Should I use the FIDS API or Flight Status by Airport API?
- How do I use the Cirium Flex APIs?
- How do I register to use the APIs?
- Why are some airline logos missing or incomplete in the FIDS API?
- Can I look up past flight schedules?
- Can we whitelist your IP address to ensure we receive alerts?
- Why can't I find certain flights in the Connections API?
- Can I connect to the APIs with a proxy?
- What are the HTTP Status Codes?