Yes, please see the attached PDF file for our latest Cirium Data Dictionary version v2.2. This document defines many of the available items provided by the Cirium data services. Please contact the Cirium Help Desk if you have any questions or comments.
Articles in this section
- What is a Cirium API and when would I use one?
- What is the Flight Features API?
- Should I use the FIDS API or Flight Status by Airport API?
- How do you calculate delay?
- Is it safe to use my API credentials to authenticate my requests?
- How should I determine a delay status?
- What are Multi-Segment Alerts?
- Why am I matching multiple flights with the same flight number on the same day?
- Do you have a testing environment?
- Does your system retry after an alert delivery failure?