Yes, please see the attached PDF file for our latest FlightStats Data Dictionary version v1.21. This document defines the available items provided by the FlightStats data services. Please contact the FlightStats Help Desk if you have any questions or comments.
Articles in this section
- Should I use the FIDS API or Flight Status by Airport API?
- Why are some airline logos missing or incomplete in the FIDS API?
- Can I look up past flight schedules?
- Can we whitelist your IP address to ensure we receive alerts?
- Why can't I find certain flights in the Connections API?
- Can I connect to the APIs with a proxy?
- What are the HTTP Status Codes?
- Should customers download and install the FlightStats ssl certificate?
- Do you have a data dictionary?
- Why are there no translations for some airports?