It is based on the equipment type of the flight. The flag is set to 1 when the aircraft_type field contains a value that maps to an equipment type that is a freighter. The actual_aircraft_type is currently not used to determine this setting. This a known issue that is on the backlog to fix some day.
Articles in this section
- Can you tell me more about Cirium data exports?
- Is there a way I can see what I was originally quoted for a data export?
- Why is the is_freighter set to 0 for some cargo flights?
- Do you do custom data exports?
- It says there was an error generating the data export. Did my credit card get charged?
- Do I need to be subscribed user to use data exports?
- How long are data exports available for?
- Why are some fields blank in my data export?
- How do I get my data export?