The data export is available in a CSV (comma-separated value) file. The first row of the CSV file is the header which contains the column names. The data export file is compressed using gzip. There are free tools available to decompress gzip files. You can then open the CSV file in a text editor or the spreadsheet software of your choice.
Articles in this section
- Is there a way I can see what I was originally quoted for a data export?
- Why is the is_freighter set to 0 for some cargo flights?
- Do you do custom data exports?
- It says there was an error generating the data export. Did my credit card get charged?
- Do I need to be subscribed user to use data exports?
- How long are data exports available for?
- Why are some fields blank in my data export?
- How do I get my data export?
- What do I do if I need I want to be invoiced, or billed in another way beside credit card for a data export?