After receiving a price quote and completing your purchase, we will generate the data export. This may take a few minutes. You can refresh the Data Exports page to see the status of the export. The status will say Card Charged/Ready for Download when it is complete and available for download. Then click the down arrow in the Options column and select Download.
Articles in this section
- Can you tell me more about Cirium data exports?
- Is there a way I can see what I was originally quoted for a data export?
- Why is the is_freighter set to 0 for some cargo flights?
- Do you do custom data exports?
- It says there was an error generating the data export. Did my credit card get charged?
- Do I need to be subscribed user to use data exports?
- How long are data exports available for?
- Why are some fields blank in my data export?
- How do I get my data export?