You might see an additional charge of $0.00 or $1.00 listed in your credit card transactions when you enter a new credit card. This is to confirm your card so that we can verify that it is valid. After the card is confirmed, we will automatically void that transaction and then we will charge the subscription fee to your card.
Articles in this section
- Why can't I renew or sign up for a subscription?
- Can I remove ads from FlightStats?
- How do I hide Codeshares?
- What is the difference between Remaining and Reserved credits?
- How do I obtain a printable receipt?
- What if I begin my subscription in the middle of the month?
- Why was my credit card charged twice?
- Does the subscription model apply to FlightStats for iPhone/Android?
- Are there any other reasons FlightStats may cancel my subscription?
- What are some reasons my credit card could fail?
Article is closed for comments.