Yes. Use the Historical Search By Route/Airport feature. Type in the airport names or codes for the departure and arrival airports and specify the departure date you want to use for the search. You will see a list of all flights on that date connecting between those two airports. If you see a flight you want to lookup, click on the flight number for detailed historical information.
Articles in this section
- Can you tell me more about the Historical Flight Status feature on FlightStats.com?
- Do you show on-time, delay or cancellation information in the Historical Flight Status By Route/Airport listings?
- Can I see all historical flights departing or arriving a particular airport?
- Can I see all historical flights on a particular route?
- What if I don't know the historical flight number?
- Can I use this information for passenger claims against the airlines?
- At what point does my historical flight lookup allotment get deducted?
- If I cancel my subscription, what happens to my reserve allotment of historical flight lookups?
- Do reserve credits expire?
- What is meant by reserve credits?