Your credit card will be billed monthly unless you manually cancel your account. If our billing process has a problem with your credit card, your subscription will be automatically cancelled by our system. You will need to resubscribe with a valid credit card and billing address.
Articles in this section
- Why can't I renew or sign up for a subscription?
- Can I remove ads from FlightStats?
- How do I hide Codeshares?
- What is the difference between Remaining and Reserved credits?
- How do I obtain a printable receipt?
- What if I begin my subscription in the middle of the month?
- Why was my credit card charged twice?
- Does the subscription model apply to FlightStats for iPhone/Android?
- Are there any other reasons FlightStats may cancel my subscription?
- What are some reasons my credit card could fail?