When you create an alert, there is an input field called Alert Description. It will default to the name of the flight and the route (AS 400 PDX->SFO for example), but you can type anything you want in there. The description does display on the email alerts, so make sure it will make sense to your clients as well.
Articles in this section
- How do I add a flight alert for a flight that departs today and arrives tomorrow?
- Can you tell me more about the Flight Alerts feature on FlightStats.com?
- How do I update my FlightStats user account profile?
- How do I know how many flight alerts I have set up in the past?
- The flight alerts console says that there were some identified issues. What are they and how do I see what the problems were?
- How far into the future can I setup a flight alert?
- Can I set up a flight alert from the flight tracker?
- I don't know the flight number that I want to monitor. How do I find it?
- I am setting up alerts for my clients and want an easy way to identify the rules. How can I do this?
- Can I setup a flight alert rule to monitor multiple segments of the same flight?