Please log in to the site and click on My FlightStats in the upper-right corner of the screen and then choose My Account. This will bring up your account preferences. There is a section called Alert Preferences where you can set up the email address and phone number you want to use. Click the Active checkboxes if you want that delivery point to receive alerts by default.
Articles in this section
- Do you purge Alerts API stale callbacks if my server goes down?
- How do I add a flight alert for a flight that departs today and arrives tomorrow?
- Can you tell me more about the Flight Alerts feature on FlightStats.com?
- How do I update my FlightStats user account profile?
- How do I know how many flight alerts I have set up in the past?
- The flight alerts console says that there were some identified issues. What are they and how do I see what the problems were?
- How far into the future can I setup a flight alert?
- Can I set up a flight alert from the flight tracker?
- I don't know the flight number that I want to monitor. How do I find it?
- I am setting up alerts for my clients and want an easy way to identify the rules. How can I do this?