A single flight rule may send out dozens of alerts (example: a significantly delayed flight may send out many more flight alerts than a routine flight that departs on time). It counts as one against your monthly total for a single flight rule regardless of how many alerts are sent based on the flight rule.
Articles in this section
- Do you purge Alerts API stale callbacks if my server goes down?
- How do I add a flight alert for a flight that departs today and arrives tomorrow?
- Can you tell me more about the Flight Alerts feature on FlightStats.com?
- How do I update my FlightStats user account profile?
- How do I know how many flight alerts I have set up in the past?
- The flight alerts console says that there were some identified issues. What are they and how do I see what the problems were?
- How far into the future can I setup a flight alert?
- Can I set up a flight alert from the flight tracker?
- I don't know the flight number that I want to monitor. How do I find it?
- I am setting up alerts for my clients and want an easy way to identify the rules. How can I do this?