If the Verify Email link does not work, try the links at the bottom of the email. You can copy and paste the long URL in at the bottom into a browser. Alternatively, click the Open In Browser link, which should open your web browser and redisplay the email. The links should all work in a modern browser.
Articles in this section
- Why do some flight numbers contain a letter suffix?
- Why is my old FlightStats.com user account no longer available?
- How to find a lost passenger at an airport?
- Do you have introductory videos for FlightStats.com paid features?
- How do I provide feedback on a map?
- Do you do custom data exports?
- Can you manually verify my email?
- The link in the verification email is not working. What do I do?
- Why am I not receiving the verification email?
- A feature on the site is not working correctly. Is there anything I can try?