Additional credits for lookups can be purchased at any time. You can purchase up to 1000 credits at one time. A credit costs USD $0.10. The credits go into your reserve allotment.
Articles in this section
- Can you tell me more about the Historical Flight Status feature on FlightStats.com?
- Do you show on-time, delay or cancellation information in the Historical Flight Status By Route/Airport listings?
- Can I see all historical flights departing or arriving a particular airport?
- Can I see all historical flights on a particular route?
- What if I don't know the historical flight number?
- Can I use this information for passenger claims against the airlines?
- At what point does my historical flight lookup allotment get deducted?
- If I cancel my subscription, what happens to my reserve allotment of historical flight lookups?
- Do reserve credits expire?
- What is meant by reserve credits?