No. It is only when you click on a single flight from one of those listings that a credit will be deducted.
Articles in this section
- Can you tell me more about the Historical Flight Status feature on FlightStats.com?
- Do you show on-time, delay or cancellation information in the Historical Flight Status By Route/Airport listings?
- Can I see all historical flights departing or arriving a particular airport?
- Can I see all historical flights on a particular route?
- What if I don't know the historical flight number?
- Can I use this information for passenger claims against the airlines?
- At what point does my historical flight lookup allotment get deducted?
- If I cancel my subscription, what happens to my reserve allotment of historical flight lookups?
- Do reserve credits expire?
- What is meant by reserve credits?