Yes, if the flight has not yet landed, there will be a button on the flight tracker that says Set Up Flight Alerts. This will start the flight alert signup process for that flight assuming you are logged in and a subscribed member.
Articles in this section
- How do I add a flight alert for a flight that departs today and arrives tomorrow?
- Can you tell me more about the Flight Alerts feature on FlightStats.com?
- How do I update my FlightStats user account profile?
- How do I know how many flight alerts I have set up in the past?
- The flight alerts console says that there were some identified issues. What are they and how do I see what the problems were?
- How far into the future can I setup a flight alert?
- Can I set up a flight alert from the flight tracker?
- I don't know the flight number that I want to monitor. How do I find it?
- I am setting up alerts for my clients and want an easy way to identify the rules. How can I do this?
- Can I setup a flight alert rule to monitor multiple segments of the same flight?
Article is closed for comments.