If you sign up for an alert on a flight that has multiple segments (stops at multiple airports), you will be presented with a list of individual flights to pick a single flight from. After saving the alert, you can press the browser back button to pick another segment. Each segment however is its own rule, and will count toward your monthly limit.
Articles in this section
- How do I add a flight alert for a flight that departs today and arrives tomorrow?
- Can you tell me more about the Flight Alerts feature on FlightStats.com?
- How do I update my FlightStats user account profile?
- How do I know how many flight alerts I have set up in the past?
- The flight alerts console says that there were some identified issues. What are they and how do I see what the problems were?
- How far into the future can I setup a flight alert?
- Can I set up a flight alert from the flight tracker?
- I don't know the flight number that I want to monitor. How do I find it?
- I am setting up alerts for my clients and want an easy way to identify the rules. How can I do this?
- Can I setup a flight alert rule to monitor multiple segments of the same flight?
Article is closed for comments.