Yes. Flight alert rules can be deleted at any time as long as we have not sent an email or text message. Upon deletion, your monthly credit limit will increase by one unless your monthly limit is at its maximum level, in which case we will credit your reserve allotment.
Articles in this section
- Why can't I renew or sign up for a subscription?
- Can I remove ads from FlightStats?
- How do I hide Codeshares?
- What is the difference between Remaining and Reserved credits?
- How do I obtain a printable receipt?
- What if I begin my subscription in the middle of the month?
- Why was my credit card charged twice?
- Does the subscription model apply to FlightStats for iPhone/Android?
- Are there any other reasons FlightStats may cancel my subscription?
- What are some reasons my credit card could fail?
Article is closed for comments.