No. You must have an active subscription to be able to use your reserve allotment of flight alerts. If you cancel your subscription, do not delete your user account, and resubscribe with the same user account within 3 months, your reserve allotment will still be valid. Reserve credits expire after 3 months of an inactive subscription.
Articles in this section
- Why can't I renew or sign up for a subscription?
- Can I remove ads from FlightStats?
- Can I remove my card from my account?
- How do I hide Codeshares?
- What is the difference between Remaining and Reserved credits?
- How do I obtain a printable receipt?
- What if I begin my subscription in the middle of the month?
- Why was my credit card charged twice?
- Does the subscription model apply to FlightStats for iPhone/Android?
- Are there any other reasons FlightStats may cancel my subscription?