We can manually verify the email for you. Please contact the FlightStats Help Desk and provide the email address you registered with. We may contact you first to make sure the email is valid. Note: We will not manually verify any email address that is using a recognized temporary email service.
Articles in this section
- Why do some flight numbers contain a letter suffix?
- Why is my old FlightStats.com user account no longer available?
- How to find a lost passenger at an airport?
- Do you have introductory videos for FlightStats.com paid features?
- How do I provide feedback on a map?
- Do you do custom data exports?
- Can you manually verify my email?
- The link in the verification email is not working. What do I do?
- Why am I not receiving the verification email?
- A feature on the site is not working correctly. Is there anything I can try?