We can manually verify the email for you. Please contact the FlightStats Help Desk and provide the email address you registered with. We may contact you first to make sure the email is valid. Note: We will not manually verify any email address that is using a recognized temporary email service.
Articles in this section
- Do you have introductory videos for FlightStats.com paid features?
- How do I provide feedback on a map?
- Can you manually verify my email?
- The link in the verification email is not working. What do I do?
- Why am I not receiving the verification email?
- I can’t find the verification email you sent, how do I resend it?
- A feature on the site is not working correctly. Is there anything I can try?
- I have an idea or some feedback for your product. How do I get it to your product team?
- Does the new site support mobile devices? Is there a separate mobile site?
- Why do you require email address verification?