Yes, the new Flightstats.com is optimized to work on across desktop, laptop, tablet and mobile devices. It is a responsive site that adapts to your current device. Thus there is no longer a separate mobile version.
Articles in this section
- Why do some flight numbers contain a letter suffix?
- Why does Istanbul Airport still have FS Code ISL?
- Why is my old FlightStats.com user account no longer available?
- How to find a lost passenger at an airport?
- Do you have introductory videos for FlightStats.com paid features?
- How do I provide feedback on a map?
- Do you do custom data exports?
- Can you manually verify my email?
- The link in the verification email is not working. What do I do?
- Why am I not receiving the verification email?
Article is closed for comments.