Yes, the new Flightstats.com is optimized to work on across desktop, laptop, tablet and mobile devices. It is a responsive site that adapts to your current device. Thus there is no longer a separate mobile version.
Articles in this section
- Do you have introductory videos for FlightStats.com paid features?
- How do I provide feedback on a map?
- Can you manually verify my email?
- The link in the verification email is not working. What do I do?
- Why am I not receiving the verification email?
- I can’t find the verification email you sent, how do I resend it?
- A feature on the site is not working correctly. Is there anything I can try?
- I have an idea or some feedback for your product. How do I get it to your product team?
- Does the new site support mobile devices? Is there a separate mobile site?
- Why do you require email address verification?