My Cirium is part of the One Cirium experience and allows Cirium users to manage all of their product accounts in one place.
From a Cirium Sky Warehouse perspective, My Cirium lets the nominated admin user within the customer organisation:
a) Request user credentials for other users within the organisation.
b) View currently active and inactive user credentials within the organisation.
c) Deactivate unused user credentials within the organisation.
To sign up to My Cirium:
1) Visit https://my.cirium.com
2) On the log in page, click the "Don't have an account, Sign Up" option.
3) Sign up with your official business/corporate email and set a password.
Note: Your password must be at least 8 characters and must contain at least one special character, one upper case letter and one number.
4) A verification email is Follow the instructions in the verification email to complete setup.
To sign into My Cirium:
1) Once you have successfully signed up to My Cirium you can sign into My Cirium by again visiting https://my.cirium.com
2) Enter the email and the password that you signed up with and click Continue.
If you have any feedback or ideas about Cirium Sky Warehouse then we would love to hear from you via the Cirium Help Desk.